13 maj 2019 kl. 16.25 skrev Basil L. Contovounesios : > > Is it possible to reuse file-size-human-readable here? That either requires modifying that function to (optionally) put a hard space between the number and unit, or post-processing its return value to achieve the same effect. The former is obviously the heroic way to go. Patch attached! > Does the no-break space have to be a HTML entity, > or can it be Unicode ?\u00A0? Probably either would do, but since we don't control the web browser interpreting it, I went with what I thought was the safer option.