On Feb 2, 2010, at 6:16 AM, Ivan Andrus wrote: >> This is a patch to port Aquamacs' fullscreen mode to GNU Emacs. With this patch we also hide the old frame, instead of displaying an empty frame when using Exposé. > > This works for me, except that the toolbar is not shown in fullscreen mode. Is this difficult for some technical reason, or just not desired? > > When I turn off fullscreen mode the toolbar is no longer displayed. Also, the scroll bars do not work in fullscreen mode (I have them on the left if that makes a difference). There is just a white rectangle where they should be. There are plenty of other problems, including flickering scrollbars in the frame after switching back from fullscreen mode (until the frame is deleted+recreated, or possibly minimized). And of course it breaks backward compatibility with earlier OS X versions. So, code quality is one reason why I have not committed my change here and why I am not ready to assign the rights to the code. Help with debugging would be appreciated.