all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Detecting minibuffer-hood?
@ 2002-06-20 12:55 Douglas Lewan
From: Douglas Lewan @ 2002-06-20 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I know if a specific buffer is a minibuffer?

I could get the buffer's name and then see if it begins with a space (' '),
but that seems somewhat ungraceful.

I have a post-command-hook that shouldn't do anything interesting in a
minibuffer.

Thanks.

,Doug
Douglas Lewan
ADIR Technologies
732 836 3916
dlewan@adirtech.com

The legal department has requested that this message appear as a footnote to
all e-mails sent from my computer.

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.

Proprietary content:  I use emacs.  Adir has lawyers.