The doc string on this variable explains it pretty well, no? Setting icicle-default-cycling-mode to t was my first icicles customization. On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:12 PM, rusi wrote: > On Jan 14, 12:30 pm, Rustom Mody wrote: > > Hi Drew. > > Well I find that uparrow and downarrow in vanilla (aided with > > savehist) gets me history > > But icicles gets me the 2C-associate-buffer > > (Seems to have recently changed from forward to reverse or some such > > so now gives > > zone-mode) > > In any case vanilla gives history icicles gives all possible completions > > Trying to answer my own question: > Does > (setq icicle-default-cycling-mode 'history) > do what I want? > > [Well it seems to as far as I can tell. Just dunno about odd/corner > cases] > -- Le