Hi, Quite a while ago, I modified tabbar.el to make it possible to reorder tabs. Honestly, I never thought other people would like to try it, so I didn't even bother to make it compatible as another emacs lisp file. I know it's a poor exercise, but if you want to try it, I am attaching my modified version of tabbar.el, and feel free to give it a try. It's been a while, I can't remember every detail I made to the file, but I believe tabbar automatically sorts tabs. In order to make reordering possible, you have to disable the sorting routine. If you have time, you can certainly investigate the changes I made, do whatever you want to it. :)