Hey all, The help from you was very useful :) Thanks! Regards, Dmitriy 2010/8/4 Dmitriy Igrishin > Dear community, > > Is there are way to make Emacs to close the *Completions* buffer > automatically after sending the line as input in a shell mode? > E.g., in a shell mode I type > cd s > Emacs shows me the all filenames which begins with 's' in > *Completions* buffer. If I type 'rc/' then, so the complete > input will > cd src/ > I've successfully change the current directory in the shell, but > *Completions* buffer will remains. > When I visit a file via C-x C-f Emacs automatically close *Completions* > buffer if it was shown by . > Is it possible to make Emacs automatically close *Completions* buffer, > of the shell mode in a such way? > > Regards, > Dmitriy > >