On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 02:28, Juanma Barranquero wrote: > Finally: cm.c, image.c and vm-limit.c do not cause any trouble on > Windows (cm.c is not used, in fact). I'll try on Ubuntu To summarize, I'm attaching a new patch will all pending files, including cm.c, image.c and vm-limit.c. It fixes (or works around) all problems I see on Windows or Ubuntu. Notes: - keymap.c:keyremap_step() has now an argument with the volatile specifier, which is unclean but apparently necessary. - variadic error functions in eval.c and term.c have been reverted to their previous K&R state. - cm.c:cmputc() has now arg of type int (as tputs expects) instead of char. If that causes trouble with signed/unsigned conversion, casting will be required. Enjoy, Juanma