That works perfectly, sorry for not thinking about this before! Thank you very much! Stéphane. On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Bob Proulx wrote: > Stéphane Maniaci wrote: > > Now the problem is : when I'm editing my code and tries to compile it > (M-x > > compile), I have to use 'make -k -C ../', which works fine, but Emacs > > doesn't know anymore which files contains error. > > It might be easier to simply run the compile from the root of the > source directory. Then the Makefile will be present and all of the > generated filenames will be correct. If you don't have any particular > file to edit then just edit the top level directory with dired and > launch the compile from there. > > Bob >