Hello list, I am trying to compile Emacs 23.2 on my Snow Leopard machine, and I am getting the following error on the configure step: checking for library containing tputs... no configure: error: I couldn't find termcap functions (tputs and friends). Maybe some development libraries/packages are missing? Try installing libncurses-dev(el), libterminfo-dev(el) or similar. I have installed ncurses through port but it does not solve it. Also, could not find the libterminfo-dev on port. Should I download them from somewhere else? The strange thing is that for 23.1, I could configure/make/make install without any issues. Any ideas? Thanks, Marcelo.