On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Jan Djärv wrote: > 2010-09-10 15:40, MON KEY skrev: > > How? When menu-bar/tool-bar aren't displayed don't calculate their size when determining the size of the mini-buffer. > Adjust the resolution? I doubt that it is TRT, but maybe adjusting the size of non-mini-buffer window would be better than spilling the diff off into the mini-buffer > Wasted space is wasted space.  What can we do with it? Indeed, so why count it? >  Select a smaller font for that line? For the calculated difference ratio? Why, do that when here is no "line" to which the user could insert text/objects to anyways. Or, maybe I am misunderstanding the cause of the problem? I've attached two .png screencaptures showing my Emac with and without menu-bar. > >        Jan D. > -- /s_P\