On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Suvayu Ali > wrote: > On Monday 05 July 2010 07:47 PM, Pranav Peshwe wrote: > >> That will work fine provided that the macro itself contains a command to >> move to the next/previous line. Otherwise the same action will be done n >> times on the one line the macro was run on. >> > > Isn't that one of the first things we learn when we learnt how to record a > keyboard macro? > > "Always make sure after the macro is done, we end up in a position so that > the entire thing can be repeated again." > > True. - P > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >