all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs shell support
@ 2010-10-26  6:31 Raju Tatti
From: Raju Tatti @ 2010-10-26  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I use Emacs extensivelly. When we inovke the emacs from terminal, emacs will
get the all environment variable of parent terminal.
If we inovke shell in emacs and set some environment variables locally by
sourcing scripts or alias command, the opening a file using these
environment varialbe using $ doesn't work.

What needs to be done to make emacs to see this locally set env.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
-Regards
-Raju