Fair enough. Thanks Glenn, and thanks for fixing it!! bg On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Glenn Morris wrote: > Brent Goodrick wrote: > > > Thanks for that fix. I found that top of the working branch is not what > I > > expected: > > It was fixed the in the emacs-23 branch. The fix will make its way to > the trunk in due course, the next time emacs-23 is merged to trunk. > Just wait a bit. > > > My expectation (probably wrong) is that when I pull source code from the > > remote system without any branch qualifier, I get code reflecting all > bugs > > fixed regardless of intermediate branches. >