On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Harry Putnam wrote: > rusi writes: > > > http://vimeo.com/1168225?pg=embed&sec=1168225 > > This is kind of an old thread now, but I just got around to watching > and trying to do like in the video there. > > I don't see anything like that behavior so assuming I haven't set > something. > > Posters/bloggers there seem to be pretty ecstatic about it so I must be > doing > something wrong. > > In the video there is no mention of any special mode other than > cua-mode. > > I hear no sound so assuming there is none.. > I hear sound. When I emulate the video by creating an html file and enter cua-mode, > I don't see anything even vaguely like what occurs in the video. No > rectangle is selected, no block entries or motions seem possible, > etc. > The audio describes what's going on. He pressed C-enter to start selecting a rectangle. -- Le