El 10 de noviembre de 2010 15:40, Bastien escribió: > smc writes: > > > I still don't find any .texi file there :/ > > The html, info and texi file for that document are there. Try it. I believe that manual is the first in the list. > ourproject is a great platform -- you can create a CVS or SNV repository > with the GFDL'ed .texi file there. > > Yes, I'm reading now how to do it. > I'll send them the link when they can actually check out the repository > and cooperate, I don't want anyone to loose too much time in discussion. > Oh, yes, please, I don't like discussions. Precisely for this is why I had to translate alone all that thousands and thousands of pages. > > > http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/emacs-i18n > > Wow. Good luck. > > Well, Emacs is for Emacs' users. > > Yes, but not only for those who are English-speaking ones. The wonderful French language, the sonorous Italian one, the flexible Spanish language. Emacs in all of these, can you imagine a paradise like that? :-)) -- Suso http://gnu.manticore.es