On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Juanma Barranquero wrote: > On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 06:29, Lennart Borgman > wrote: > >> Attached the patch. > > That is not a patch, it's a full linum.el. And there is no ChangeLog. Ah, shit. Thanks. I must learn to switch buffer before I save the diff.... I think I have attached the diff now ;-) >> There are some other changes to linum.el too. > > Why? If they are not related, that should be sent as another patch. Maybe. Linum is rather small and it is quicker to do it this way.