On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:55 AM, rusi wrote: > On Jan 30, 12:57 pm, Le Wang wrote: > > Youtube walk throughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53YeTdVtDkU > > Thanks -- neat show there [Will get bck after trying rebox2] > Meanwhile: May I ask -- what all is your screencasting infra-structure? > The bottom left command-log window is mwe-command-log. Right window is org-mode. I started with emacs -Q, and added rebox2 and filladapt package dirs to load-path. Recording happened in Camtasia on Vista. I expect there to be lots of bugs, since interactive stuff tends to break when used in different environments. Feel free to contact me personally if you spot an issue. -- Le