Hello Emacs support team. I am working for an EDA company called Cadence that license a software called specman. Its associated language is called "e". Until emacs 24.x, we were able to have syntax highlighting thanks to specman-mode.el (latest version is v1.22 see below) available on website http://specman-mode.com which is no longer maintained. Although it does not crash or give an error, the specman-mode.el does not work functionally: it does not perform highlighting syntax any longer. This was working on emacs versions prior to 24.x. Please advise, I attach specman-mode.el version 1.22 Best regards, Fred [cid:image002.jpg@01CE5861.C60EE520] Frederic Pouyet | Principal Application engineer. System Design and Verification P: 46.856612318 M: 46.730605655 www.cadence.com