Ok, thank you Eli! Vincenzo Il 13 luglio 2024 12:19:21 CEST, Eli Zaretskii ha scritto: >> From: Vincenzo Pupillo >> Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2024 12:48:33 +0200 >> >> This patch adds support for comment fontification using the doxygen parser: >> https://github.com/tree-sitter-grammars/tree-sitter-doxygen >> >> This is the same parser used by nvim treesitter and seems to be quite stable. >> The attached screenshot shows the result. >> This patch also works with emacs 31. > >Thanks, I installed this on the master branch. > >The code needed a minor fix to not show a warning if the Doxygen >grammar is not available. Also, please note the changes I made in the >style of the commit log messages (mainly showing the entries for the >same file together, not with a separate "* lisp/..." file-name entry), >and try to follow this style in the future. > >With that, I'm closing this bug.