I would like to highlight certain identifiers (such as all uses of a particular local variable in a function) simultaneously when the mouse enters any of them. I've scoured the documentation, and I don't see a way to accomplish this feat. Would it be reasonable to add mouse-entered and mouse-left properties analogous to point-entered and point-left? Alternately (or in addition), it might be nice to have text properties analogous to the mouseenter, mouseleave and possibly mouseover standard browser events, which would fire at the granularity of pixels rather than characters. -steve