Hi, I'm trying to build emacs 25.2 with Intel 17.0.2 on CentOS 7.3, but the build is crashing with the following error message: alloc.c(1383): error: identifier "max_align_t" is undefined return (MALLOC_IS_GC_ALIGNED || (intptr_t) p % GCALIGNMENT == 0 ^ alloc.c(1407): error: identifier "max_align_t" is undefined if (! MALLOC_IS_GC_ALIGNED) ^ Do you have any idea what might be causing this? I can send you the full build log if it will help. Adam J. Stewart Assistant Systems Administrator Laboratory Computing Resource Center Computing, Environment and Life Sciences Argonne National Laboratory