all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Colin McLear" <mclear@fastmail.com>
To: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz@gnu.org>
Cc: 31188@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#31188: 26.1; flyspell
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:20:09 -0500	[thread overview]

Apologies -- it is indeed 'flyspell-auto-correct-previous-word' (and its
keybinding 'C-;') that I intended to write! However, this function
*does* cycle through candidates when invoked repeatedly in emacs 26.0.91
and does *not* do so in the 26 Rc-1. You are right that the function
does not explicitly state that there will be this cycling behavior, but
it is at least a change between emacs versions, and a negative one (it
seems to me anyway) at that.

Is there other information I could give you (sorry - this is my first
"bug" report).

__

Colin McLear
colinmclear.net