all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* copyright assignment for MH-E, Gnus
@ 2013-07-15  3:10 Mike Kupfer
From: Mike Kupfer @ 2013-07-15  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi, I'm interested in contributing code to MH-E and Gnus.  My
understanding is that this would be considered contributions to Emacs.
Can someone tell me what my next step needs to be for the copyright
assignment paperwork?

thanks,
mike

* Re: copyright assignment for MH-E, Gnus
@ 2013-07-15 15:53 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2013-07-15 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Kupfer; +Cc: emacs-devel

Mike Kupfer wrote:

> Hi, I'm interested in contributing code to MH-E and Gnus.  My
> understanding is that this would be considered contributions to Emacs.
> Can someone tell me what my next step needs to be for the copyright
> assignment paperwork?

Thanks. I will send you a form off-list. Use "Emacs" as the package you
are assigning for, that will cover both mh-e and Gnus.