Thanks Jim, nice work -- yes that seems to work perfectly again for all the problematic files I had before. Cheers, Mark. On Sun, Aug 18, 2024, at 6:29 AM, Jim Porter wrote: > On 8/17/2024 12:19 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Jim, could you please look into this? Is visual-wrap-prefix-mode at > > all supposed to be used in Org buffers? > > Yes, I think 'visual-wrap-prefix-mode' should support Org buffers. It's > probably one of the more useful text-based modes where > 'visual-wrap-prefix-mode' would be convenient. > > It looks like this was just a small corner case in the visual-wrap code > for aligning prefix lines that didn't account for Org-Mode's custom > 'adaptive-fill-function'. I've fixed this by being more careful to only > apply the 'min-width' display property to a single logical line. > > Mark, does the attached patch fix things for you? It looks like it works > in my tests, but maybe you have some more complicated test cases you'd > like to try to verify this. > > *Attachments:* > • 0001-Be-more-careful-about-aligning-prefix-lines-in-visua.patch