all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* parent-document in nxml mode?
@ 2009-10-16 23:04 Stephen Langer
From: Stephen Langer @ 2009-10-16 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi --

I'm just switching from psgml to nxml for editing xml files.  In
psgml, I could set sgml-parent-document in a file to indicate that it
was included in another file.  Is it possible to do something similar
in nxml-mode?  The parent file contains entity definitions that are
used in the child files, and without the definitions nxml mode thinks
that the child documents aren't valid.

Thanks,
       Steve

--
-- stephen.langer@nist.gov                    Tel: (301) 975-5423 --
-- http://math.nist.gov/mcsd/Staff/SLanger/   Fax: (301) 975-3553 --

-- "I don't think this will work.  That's why it's science."      --
--                     Naomi Langer (age 6),  17 Feb 2003         --

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-16 23:04 UTC | newest]