all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-08-19 16:20 Alexandra Robinson
From: Alexandra Robinson @ 2005-08-19 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://iroj.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://iroj.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-08-22  0:02 Mohamed L. Hahn
From: Mohamed L. Hahn @ 2005-08-22  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-23  0:25 Galen Hickman
From: Galen Hickman @ 2005-08-23  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-24 10:07 Roslyn Francis
From: Roslyn Francis @ 2005-08-24 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://qepr.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://qepr.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-08-24 11:20 Foster L. Dupree
From: Foster L. Dupree @ 2005-08-24 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-28 14:09 Kellie Myers
From: Kellie Myers @ 2005-08-28 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-29  2:56 Matilda Webb
From: Matilda Webb @ 2005-08-29  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vixv.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vixv.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-09-06  5:04 Dominick I. Brewer
From: Dominick I. Brewer @ 2005-09-06  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-07 10:19 Avis Hodge
From: Avis Hodge @ 2005-09-07 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-09  0:25 Lana G. Tolbert
From: Lana G. Tolbert @ 2005-09-09  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vlew.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vlew.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-09-14  9:27 Josef G. Belcher
From: Josef G. Belcher @ 2005-09-14  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-14 10:54 Faith Villegas
From: Faith Villegas @ 2005-09-14 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-20 16:02 Barbara Villarreal
From: Barbara Villarreal @ 2005-09-20 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://rlox.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://rlox.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-09-20 21:58 Dorothea Whaley
From: Dorothea Whaley @ 2005-09-20 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-21 16:49 Beryl Blackwell
From: Beryl Blackwell @ 2005-09-21 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-22 16:13 Joesph Harris
From: Joesph Harris @ 2005-09-22 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://repl.org/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://repl.org/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-09-27 12:04 Donnie Knight
From: Donnie Knight @ 2005-09-27 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://xtst.com//rep/rolx/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://xtst.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-09-27 17:03 Jamaal Robinson
From: Jamaal Robinson @ 2005-09-27 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-28 13:49 Carrie Martin
From: Carrie Martin @ 2005-09-28 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-30  3:06 Harry H. Boyce
From: Harry H. Boyce @ 2005-09-30  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-10-04  2:46 Alva Stringer
From: Alva Stringer @ 2005-10-04  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-05 11:55 Kristina B. Proctor
From: Kristina B. Proctor @ 2005-12-05 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://aiev.com/w/rolx/

Best regards,
John Smith

No thanks: http://aiev.com/z.php

* High Quality Replica
@ 2005-12-09  4:11 Wilfred Vaughan
From: Wilfred Vaughan @ 2005-12-09  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://texh.com/w/rolx/

Best regards,
John Smith