Looks like the functionality is there, but i cannot get it to work like tool-bar-add-item. If someone has tried it do let me know. --- On Wed, 11/26/08, Maindoor wrote: From: Maindoor Subject: Adding toolbar buttons To: "help-gnu-emacs" Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:13 PM I want to add toolbar buttons, I searched around and found that it could be done using toolbar utils. Can anyone tell where I can find toolbar-utils.el, edit-toolbar.el & xemacs-toolbar.el ? I am using kubuntu 8.04. Thanks.