all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Inquiry for Emacs 22.2
@ 2009-12-04 16:39 Sebastian Win
From: Sebastian Win @ 2009-12-04 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

 Dear Sir/Madam,

            I would like to buy Emacs 22.2 software bundle CD including license?

may i know how much do i pay for it and how can i order from online? My trainer want to use that software to teach student at diploma course so that we may need license from authorize person. Please give me the way that how can i get license? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!

* Re: Inquiry for Emacs 22.2
       [not found] <mailman.12215.1259964766.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2009-12-05  5:26 ` B. T. Raven
From: B. T. Raven @ 2009-12-05  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Sebastian Win wrote:

>  Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>             I would like to buy Emacs 22.2 software bundle CD including
> license? may i know how much do i pay for it and how can i order from
> online? My trainer want to use that software to teach student at diploma
> course so that we may need license from authorize person. Please give me
> the way that how can i get license? I am looking forward to hearing from
> you soon.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sebastian
>

> New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
> <http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/aa/mail/domainchoice/mail/signature/*http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/>
>
> Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
> Hurry before someone else does!

Here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/

is the current version and some older ones plus MSWindows binaries for 22.3
You can save a few bucks by burning your own CD or DVD. Your trainer
should know about GPL. That document discusses legal and price policy. ;-)

* Re: Inquiry for Emacs 22.2
@ 2009-12-05  6:29   ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2009-12-05  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: B. T. Raven; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs