On 09/05/2024 05:22, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 07/05/2024 22:16, Dmitry Gutov wrote: >> Speaking of the implementation strategy, though, I think the current >> other-project-prefix implementation still doesn't work well together >> with project-other-*-command. > > I suppose we could just blacklist some known prefix commands (*) in the > same form where we now compare (eq this-command 'other-project-prefix), > but it would be nice to distinguish prefix commands from "real" ones > somehow. > > (*) project-other-window-command, project-other-frame-command, > project-other-tab-command, some others? This can look like the attached. Though I suppose we would use some global registry, or symbol properties, or etc.