all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs 23.x.x didn't install movemail by default?
@ 2006-03-28  2:54 It's me FKtPp ;)
From: It's me FKtPp ;) @ 2006-03-28  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi all,

I installed newest emacs 23.0.0.1 from CVS, but the movemail didn't get
installed after running `make install'.

I noticed the file `lib-src/Makefile.in' contains:

INSTALLABLES = etags${EXEEXT} ctags${EXEEXT} emacsclient${EXEEXT}
b2m${EXEEXT} ebrowse${EXEEXT}

It seemed the `movemail' will never get installed. or, if it's my fault,
 what exactly control the installation of `movemail' binary? lack of
header files? libs?