On Jul 10, 2011, at 2:43 AM, Drew Adams wrote: >> Do you take special steps with the Ediff frame? That's the >> other problem case I'm seeing with multiple frames and focus >> on Windows/MacOSX. > > [...] > > I typically use `ediff-buffers'. In my setup (non-nil `pop-up-frames' etc.), > each of the two buffers is typically in its own frame; those (portrait) frames > are side by side; and the Ediff Control Panel (buffer `Ediff') is a separate > (tiny) frame. > > You didn't say what kinds of problems you see. Sorry; I didn't mean to sound like I was reporting a bug as much as an uncomfortable system interaction. My primary problem with ediff is the Ediff Control Panel; I find that I have to manually give it focus after almost every operation. I was wondering if anyone had worked out a way around this annoyance on click-to-focus systems like Windows and MacOSX. Thanks, *Chad