Thanks very much ! I feel you are an expert . I have heard that Lisp is a powerful language in computer science and plays an important role in Computer Science Depart of Mit. Two books what you recommand are very classical . Yes, but not yet. > > Since you are not (yet) a programmer, you will need to learn > programming, to become one. Study these books, one after the other: > > Common Lisp: A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic Computation > David S. Touretzky > > http://www-cgi.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/dst/www/LispBook/index.html > http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/LispBook/ >