Thanks very much! 2009/8/2 Byung-Hee HWANG > waterloo writes: > > > If I need some setting ?I cannot send bug report in emacs.Thanks > > Because it depends on mail-mode, there is needed to setup local smtp, > afaik. It is a similar case with send-pr of FreeBSD system in act > mechanism. Easily, use msmtp or ssmtp for local smtp setup if you are > under dial-up connection. And, in your case, fire to Google's relay SMTP > server (smtp.gmail.com:587). > > If you need more information about Google's relay SMTP server, see > http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13287 > > Sincerely, > > -- > "Instruct my sons, all three of them, that they will accompany me to the > hospital to see poor Genco." > -- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 41 >