all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-08  5:39 Carey Dennis
From: Carey Dennis @ 2004-12-08  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 12th will be at your door before
Christmas!

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-08 10:19 Edmund Pearce
From: Edmund Pearce @ 2004-12-08 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-10 15:26 Lamar Bryant
From: Lamar Bryant @ 2004-12-10 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-11 13:11 Devon Cash
From: Devon Cash @ 2004-12-11 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-11 19:11 Nadine McCullough
From: Nadine McCullough @ 2004-12-11 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-12 14:49 Chance F. Burnett
From: Chance F. Burnett @ 2004-12-12 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-13 13:57 Delia McLeod
From: Delia McLeod @ 2004-12-13 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-13 14:20 Glenna G. Cordova
From: Glenna G. Cordova @ 2004-12-13 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 12th will be at your door before
Christmas!

No thanks: http://www.toels.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-14 15:36 Darcy Tatum
From: Darcy Tatum @ 2004-12-14 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-16  5:14 Randolph Perry
From: Randolph Perry @ 2004-12-16  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 20th will be at your door before
New Years Eve!

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-16  5:54 Darren Keller
From: Darren Keller @ 2004-12-16  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 20th will be at your door before
New Years Eve!

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-16 14:55 Rita M. McKenna
From: Rita M. McKenna @ 2004-12-16 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-17 15:00 Esmeralda Bates
From: Esmeralda Bates @ 2004-12-17 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19  5:04 Felecia Lilly
From: Felecia Lilly @ 2004-12-19  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19  9:01 Linda Barber
From: Linda Barber @ 2004-12-19  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19 15:08 Emily Quick
From: Emily Quick @ 2004-12-19 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-20  9:20 Shawna Lovell
From: Shawna Lovell @ 2004-12-20  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

@ 2004-12-21 23:39 Gregorio Flynn
From: Gregorio Flynn @ 2004-12-21 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.mecei.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-22  9:23 Tommie Feldman
From: Tommie Feldman @ 2004-12-22  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-24  2:05 Leslie T. Stafford
From: Leslie T. Stafford @ 2004-12-24  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-26  8:12 Nadia Vega
From: Nadia Vega @ 2004-12-26  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-27  3:31 Lourdes Mitchell
From: Lourdes Mitchell @ 2004-12-27  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-27 20:52 Foster P. Heard
From: Foster P. Heard @ 2004-12-27 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-28 15:45 Rosalind Novak
From: Rosalind Novak @ 2004-12-28 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.ealz.com.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-29 17:55 Carson K. McCain