ons 2019-05-01 klockan 20:45 +0300 skrev Eli Zaretskii: > > Didn't yet review the patch, but I don't understand the difficulty > with moving 'Auto-reverting non-buffer files' into Auto-revert. Can > you explain what gets in the way? After applying the patch, the on-line manual would have the nodes * Reverting (about reverting) * Auto-revert (about auto-revert) * Non-file buffers (about auto-reverting non-file buffers) ** Auto-reverting the buffer menu ** Auto-reverting Dired but I'd rather have * Reverting (about reverting) * Auto-revert (about auto-revert, including non-buffer files) ** Auto-reverting the buffer menu ** Auto-reverting Dired except that in the printed manual, the non-buffer part is a section of its own. The attached patch hacks around it by removing @node and @section from arevert-xtra.texi; perhaps it can be stomached.