On Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022 at 08:27, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > The names are too wordy, IMO. If we want the above, I suggest > > font-lock-delimiter-face > font-lock-bracket-face > font-lock-misc-punctuation-face Sorry for the delay, furniture building took longer than anticipated and desired. New changes: - Finally remembered to add Bug# to commit message. - Made font-lock-escape-face inherit from font-lock-regexp-grouping-backslash per Dmitry's suggestion. - Added font-lock-{bracket,delimiter,misc-punctuation}-faces inheriting from font-lock-punctuation-face. With the use of tree-sitter features for syntax highlighting (i.e. specifying specific highlight capabilities), how do we see punctuation being used? Just a 'punctuation feature that includes everything?