sure med venlig hilsen Niels > Den 29. jun. 2024 kl. 13.14 skrev Eli Zaretskii : > >> Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 16:10:16 +0200 >> From: Niels Søndergaard >> >> I'm not sure where else to send this small Emacs Lisp code snippet that includes Danish names for the calendar and Danish holidays, along with a calculation for Easter Sunday. > > Thanks. > > For us to be able to accept a contribution of this size, we need a > copyright assignment from you. Would you like to start the process of > assigning the copyright for this to the FSF? If yes, I will send you > the form to fill and the instructions to go with it.