all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs 23.3.1 is listed on Software Informer
@ 2012-01-20 14:02 Kasey Bloome
From: Kasey Bloome @ 2012-01-20 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Good day!

Software.informer.com would like to inform you that your product Emacs 23.3.1 has been reviewed by our editors and your program got "100% Clean Award" http://emacs.software.informer.com/.

We would be grateful if you place our award on your web site. On our part, we can place your program for a certain period of time into our block Today's Highlight. You can see this block on every page of our web site in the upper right corner.

We are on the list of the world's 500 most visited web sites. Our web site processes 2,4 million clicks and welcomes over 700 000 unique visitors every day.

Please, let me know if you are interested in our offer.
Best wishes,
Kasey Bloome

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-20 14:02 UTC | newest]