all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* gnus: flag-followup / mail/save icons
@ 2007-06-12 17:59 David Reitter
From: David Reitter @ 2007-06-12 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs- devel

In gnus-sum.el, gnus attempts to add a tool-bar item for

(gnus-summary-tick-article-forward "flag-followup" nil :visible nil)

pointing to an image file "flag-followup" which is not supplied.

This does not have any ill effects as far as I can see, but perhaps
it is not what's intended.
There is an image file called "followup" - is that the right file?

Also, I noticed that the icon in mail/save shows up differently from
the rest - it has black bars on top and bottom and shows up
differently when selected. (See attached screenshot. I tested this in
a 22 branch build as well.) I have no idea what causes this behavior.