Alan Shutko writes: > The problem here is that by the time that w3 has download the images > and trys to place them (this is done asynchronously) Gnus has set the > buffer to read-only. (It may have also copied the results to another > buffer, I can't remember.) > > I think this is more an Gnus problem than a W3 problem, so you might > want to ask on the gnus list. Maybe, but even when I try to use w3 to view various websites, images are not placed correctly. How would I go about debugging that? I admit that I'm a little intimidated by the asynchronous aspect of it. Mark. -- A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also. -- Zimran Ahmed