all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Can I build a dictionary in my Emacs?
@ 2009-11-26  3:12 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2009-11-26  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I want to build a dictionary in my Emacs. So I can put my specific
words, expressions and their meanings into it.

By doing this, when I need them, I don't need to google them out again.

I don't know if it is suitable to call it dictionary, but it likes
dictionary.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks

Water Lin