Nicolas Petton writes: > Glenn Morris writes: > >> Trivia: >> You need to fix the Changelog entries. Remove all the old "24.5 >> released" entries, and add new ones with the correct (anticipated) >> date. > > Oh, thanks for double-checking. Is it ok to just update the tarball? Now that I think about it, the RC2 has already been uploaded, and the tag pushed in the repository, so I guess I'll have to prepare a third RC (hopefully it will be really quick as nothing has changed). What do you think? Cheers, Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr