Dale Snell writes: >> How do I get the missing Emacs info pages on my CentOS 7 VM? > > There's a couple of things I can think of. First off, is there an > "emacs-doc" package for Centos? If so, is it installed? > Honestly, I don't think this is the problem, since emacs' info > file should be part of the emacs package, but it's easy to check: > > yum list emacs-\* | grep -i doc > > Next, check in "/usr/share/info" for the file "emacs.info". If it > isn't there, try re-installing emacs. If it is there, check the > same directory for the file "doc", which is the top-level node for > Info. That file is called "dir". > It should have the lines: > > Emacs > * Emacs: (emacs). > > (possibly more) in there, under Editors. Bye, Tassilo