Daiki Ueno writes: > npostavs@users.sourceforge.net writes: > >> >> These tests popup a dialog box to enter a passphrase before failing. >> The following patch which sets pinentry mode to 'loopback' fixes it for >> me (I have not tested with other gpg versions though): > > Thank you. That sounds like a good idea, but the version actually > matters: gpg 1.x and 2.0.x refuse the --pinentry-mode option and exit > abnormally... > > Maybe you could add a version check around the call (or in epg--start)? > epg-config.el provides a few functions to do that. Does this look right?