Hi, I tried to connect to https://elpa.gnu.org in eww Emacs 27.0.50, but Network Security Manager warned `TLS connection to elpa.gnu.org:433 is insecure for the following reason: * safe renegotiation is not supported, connection not protected from impersonators`, and showed `Continue connecting?` multiple choice prompt whether to accept the certificate. I guess this is caused by recently merged nsm.el, and after some investigation, the warning disaapeared by setting (setq gnutls-algorithm-priority "NORMAL:-VERS-TLS1.3"). Is this a right workaround for this issue? Thanks. Yuji Nakao