Manuel Giraud writes: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > [...] > >> Hmm... okay, but I wonder why not call image-dired-track-original-file >> and image-dired--update-header-line directly from each of these new >> commands, after scroll-up/down, instead of implementing this as a >> macro (which calls another macro). That would have been much simpler >> and easier to follow. Or is there something I'm missing here? > > Yes it would be much simpler. I was trying to "stay in line" with the > current code. I could try to add the scroll-up/down feature and maybe, > in a later patch, try to remove thoses macros. WDYT? Here. The code is more obvious this way and I think we should do the same for other movements. -- Manuel Giraud