Sergey Organov writes: > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> On Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 19:14, Sergey Organov wrote: >>> That's how I use Emacs as well, yet I've built a package based on >>> deskstop.el and session.el a long time ago that I've called desksess.el, >>> and I'm still using it. >> >> Interesting. Are you able to share? > > Sure, > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U3TKybt8f7eiOGpyeoW_gFE8dDkFtASf/view?usp=sharing I hope you don't mind me reposting the code here, because I know that many here won't be able or willing to follow that link: