Mattias EngdegÄrd writes: > 3 juni 2024 kl. 19.37 skrev Thierry Volpiatto : > >> (with-temp-file file >> ;; Fix Emacs-30 lexbind warnings. >> (insert ";;; -*- lexical-binding: t -*-\n") >> (prin1 `(setq-default ,obj (eval-when-compile ,obj)) (current-buffer))) >> (byte-compile-file file) > > We have made small changes to several of the moving parts here but it's unclear how they have the outsized effect you reported. > >> Perhaps this commit? > > I wish! But it could be useful to find what actually did. If you had > the time to bisect master to find it, I will do that when I find some time and provide the result here. > or provide a self-contained benchmark for someone else to do it, then > we might actually learn something of interest. Not sure to be able to provide this as we have not the same variables and values but one can easily see the difference by saving its emacs session in emacs-29 and emacs-30 by evaling (psession--dump-object-to-file-save-alist) after customizing some variables in psession, this will make a directory in .emacs.d containing several *.elc files (no need to enable psession-mode for this). Thanks. -- Thierry