Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Ulrich Mueller >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 10:34:15 +0200 >> >> >>>>> On Fri, 20 Sep 2024, Juergen Fenn wrote: >> >> > I agree, but on the Mac all application icons were redesigned lately to >> > a square look, while the Emacs icon is the only one that still is round. >> > So, you might like to change this in the NextStep port, regardless of >> > the Emacs logo. >> >> A chance to get the Kitchen Sink back! >> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/TheKitchenSink > > We could start by having this in etc/images, if someone volunteers to > produce at least XPM and SVG color images from that. Good idea! Simple things first, here is 48x48 xpm version. I have made it from PNG on the given web page. Of course, a SVG version will require much more work.