all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Faces In CVS Mode
@ 2005-12-06 21:54 gamename
From: gamename @ 2005-12-06 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am using the standard CVS front-end in emacs 21.2.

I notice that the face (color, weight, etc) used on "Need-Update",
"Need-Merge" and "Modfied" status messages  are all the same.

How do I change the faces to be different  for the different status
info?

TIA,
-T

* Re: Faces In CVS Mode
@ 2005-12-07  3:49 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2005-12-07  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I notice that the face (color, weight, etc) used on "Need-Update",
> "Need-Merge" and "Modfied" status messages  are all the same.

> How do I change the faces to be different  for the different status info?

I was a bout to say "change the code in pcvs-info.el" but it looks like my
memory failed me this time.  You can just do the following:

  (setq cvs-fi-need-update-face 'my-update)

then create a face `my-update and make it look the way you want it.
Or use some preexisting face that looks right instead of `my-update'.

* Re: Faces In CVS Mode
@ 2005-12-07 19:07   ` gamename
From: gamename @ 2005-12-07 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, that worked.